Custom submission form.
Offer a unique learning and networking experience.
Host a poster session easily with the platform designed specifically for this.
Have poster submissions on autopilot.
Save time by letting participants submit their content and stay on top of things with our efficient interface.
- Customize the submission form.
- Collect abstracts, posters, slides, videos and more.
- Accept/reject and group by sessions.
- Send email notifications to authors.
Increase connections between participants.
Give access to posters before and after the event so participants can find their most interesting posters.
- Search and filter through the whole content.
- Bookmark and upvote your favorites.
- Ask text questions to start the conversation.
- Explore the content through a beautiful full-screen interface.
Make your event a success with enriching conversations.
Let participants present their work, get feedback from their peers, network and find potential collaborators during your event.
- Interact through live video conversations.
- Ask questions through live chat.
- Share your screen to present.
- Manage poster judging.
Posters, figures and slides.
Custom confirmation emails.
Public or private poster hall.
Filter by tracks, topics and more.
Bookmark your favorites.
Group by session.
Unlimited posters and participants.
Integrated live video conversations.
Up to 360 participants per poster.
Live chat with reactions.
Questions and answers (Q&A).
End-to-end encrypted video conversations.
“We loved the interface for virtual poster presentations - it truly helped make our event interactive for participants and greatly facilitated sharing of research. ”
No. Presenters can make the most out of the poster session and visit other posters, start conversations and they get notified if someone comes by their poster to discuss.
No, we made it super easy so that you have nothing to setup. Video conversations work through our integrated video conversation tools and rooms are created automatically.
No need to create individual rooms or links for each poster. Participants never leave your event website for an optimal experience.